Still Dumb, Just Not a Noob
Friend of the show James Coker is BACK and since he and Anna can’t stay on topic for too long, this episode is a wild ride so brace yourselves.
We get into the news of the week which ranges from serious topics like climate change, to a truly idiotic idea for the sprint races, to Christian shading Toto (and vice versa), and much, much more.
Plus, Anna helps you get into IndyCar by telling you which driver you should support in that series based on who you like in F1, and we have an IndyCar airing of grievances. We like you IndyCar, but we fear that no one else ever will unless you up your marketing game and improve your broadcast.
We hope you enjoy the show!
Find us everywhere: https://linktr.ee/racing_incident
Have feedback, comments, or questions for us? Send us an email at email@example.com
Stuff we talked about:
- Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Seb Vettel says F1 could be banned someday
- Seb Vettel drives an old F1 car at Silverstone 2022
- Papa Norris says Lando can beat Max
- Christian disses Toto
- Toto partying
- Sprint race ideas for 2024
- Life on the Limit documentary
- Andretti is told to buy a team, but no one is selling
- Anna’s TikTok on Hi Tech GP
- French organizers want to host a GP again
- Las Vegas GP repaving causing headaches
- Our IndyCar history episode
- AMR Safety Team
- Bus Bros
- Tweet of the week
- Tweet of the week #2