You’re the Problem, It’s You (Part 1)
There was an agenda for this show, I SWEAR, but with two hilarious guys like Tim and Flip, it went off the rails real quick. It also went on for forever, but you know what? We’re not sorry, we regret nothing, and we hope you enjoy listening or watching to this as much as we enjoyed making it for you <3
You’ll get to know Tim and Flip better on this episode, which is either fantastic or terrifying. For example, which F1 driver would they most want to go on a date with? We know that inquiring minds want this kind of info. But seriously now, we talked about Tim’s burgeoning interest in motorsport, Flip’s sim racing, and both of the fellas’ love of trashy reality TV and our mutual love for Yuki Tsunoda.
And that’s only the beginning! We also tackled, news, rumors, which F1 fanbases are the worst, and much, much more. So sit down, get comfortable, and prepare to be transported into our stream of consciousness weirdness where we held nothing back 😂
*** Follow us on the socials ***
Have feedback, comments, or questions for us? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lewis partied with Elon?!!
- Lewis supports his brother at BTCC
- Ex-treme Dating
- Lewis drives Nissan GT-R R34 in Japan
- George Russell’s pathetic partying
- Pierre’s nickname is Tripod?!!
- The most important James Baldwin
- Ugo being super serious
- Fernando being a dick, Lewis being a class act
- Technical shuffle at Mercedes
- James Allison is a blob fish
- Alex and Lily being adorable
- James Coker’s Taylor Swift song
- Elote (the shirt and where to get it)
- Fernando’s cheeky TikTok
Look for Part 2 soon!