Loud, Obnoxious Americans
We’re back with a vengeance from our brief summer break! Well, maybe more a yawn than a vengeance since Spa was a bit boring this year.
We touch on the highlights, such as they were, of the Belgian GP, but also why Stefano Domenicali is a dick, what’s next for Danny Ricardo, other silly season stuff, and much more.
Listen now, subscribe, and tell a friend who loves F1 about the show; it would really help us out.
*** Follow us on the socials ***
Have feedback, comments, or questions for us? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- No women in F1 anytime soon: https://www.espn.co.uk/f1/story/_/id/34457193/f1-very-unlikely-female-driver-next-five-years-says-ceo-stefano-domenicali
- No new teams needed: https://us.motorsport.com/f1/news/domenicali-f1-doesnt-need-new-teams-like-andretti/10357397/
- Obnoxious Tik Tok situation: https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/pop-culture-news/young-americans-are-defending-us-tiktoks-criticizing-country-went-vira-rcna45668
- Mick not with Ferrari Academy anymore: https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/schumacher-to-cut-ferrari-ties-at-end-of-2022-f1-season/10360493/
- Tweet of the week: https://twitter.com/formulawah/status/1563195002401878016