Denial is a Hell of a Drug
Bonjour, mes amis! Bienvenue! Uhh… baguette… croissant… anyway, you get the idea. It was the French GP and we’re practically fluent as you can see; c’est fantastique!
We muse about whether or not we will miss Paul Ricard, but we will definitely miss the bucket hats which were dorky cuteness personified.
We marvel at Ferrari’s incompetence, wonder how this team manages to brainwash their drivers, clap for George Russell pulling a Verstappen, and much more.
Listen now, subscribe, and why not share the show with a friend who also loves F1; it would really help us out.
*** Follow us on the socials ***
Have feedback, comments, or questions for us? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paul Ricard bucket hats: https://twitter.com/racing_incident/status/1551296381851140104
- Champions League final inquiry: https://www.euronews.com/2022/07/13/string-of-french-errors-lead-to-champions-league-chaos-inquiry-finds
- Marshalls console Charles: https://twitter.com/racing_incident/status/1551688266256113667
- Binotto isn’t counting points?!! https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/ferrari-no-reason-we-cannot-win-final-10-races-of-f1-2022/10343688/
- Ferrari’s strategy for Carlos didn’t make sense: https://the-race.com/formula-1/ferraris-defence-of-defeatist-sainz-strategy-doesnt-hold-up/
- Tweet of the week: https://twitter.com/kecs13/status/1551994812831858688