Mr. French Toast
We talk about the race, we swear, but there’s also geography and economics; you’re welcome!
There’s a new nickname for Alpha Tauri’s Franz Tost, because he thinks he’s soooo tough and that the current grid are a bunch of wussies apparently. Major eyeroll! Otmar, we’re giving you some side eye too, though for different reasons.
Is McLaren shady? Ellen thinks so and she has some interesting points to back up that view.
We also talk about Fernando Alonso’s disappointing weekend, whether he will ever retire, and as always, much MUCH more.
Remember to rate and review us wherever you’re listening and maybe recommend the pod to a friend too; it would really help us out.
*** Follow us on the socials ***
Have feedback, comments, or questions for us? Send us an email at email@example.com
- Danny Ric LOVES the American national anthem: https://youtube.com/shorts/tjJQj2rWi0Y?feature=share
- Willy T. Ribbs: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willy_T._Ribbs
- Anna on Finding Favorites: https://findingfavorites.podbean.com/e/f1-anna-tarkov/
- Technical directive from the FIA: https://www.motorsportweek.com/2022/06/16/fia-issues-technical-directive-to-combat-porpoising-cites-driver-health/
- Shift F1 podcast: https://www.f1.cool/
- McLaren Unboxed after Baku: https://youtu.be/FcFC7-7G8LA
- Latifi thinks something is wrong w/his chassis: https://www.racefans.net/2022/06/20/latifi-suspects-difference-between-chassis-explains-part-of-deficit-to-albon/
- Tweet of the week: https://twitter.com/Slarti_IYH/status/1538933703107350528
- Also tweet of the week: https://twitter.com/antink_kevin/status/1537847756286578689