You Had One Job
Ferrari imploded in Baku in a dramatic double DNF. Are their championship hopes over or is it still too early to say?
Porpoising was a major issue yet again and we discuss the narrative around it and why we feel it often falls short.
We also announce an exciting guest that we are going to have on the show soon so make sure you stay tuned for that.
There’s so much more we didn’t have time to talk about since Elle is still being a busy worker bee out in San Francisco, but at least we got you in and out in under an hour so please clap.
Remember to rate and review us wherever you’re listening and maybe recommend the pod to a friend too; it would really help us out.
*** Follow us on the socials ***
Have feedback, comments, or questions for us? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jalopnik top 20 F1 podcasts: https://jalopnik.com/the-20-best-formula-one-podcasts-for-your-listening-ple-1848748391
- Sad leaking Ferrari after the race: https://twitter.com/NorthHertsSam/status/1535969794037620736
- Pierre Gasly talks about the porpoising: https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/gasly-f1-needs-to-stop-drivers-ending-up-with-a-cane-at-30/10321682/
- POV of McLaren porpoising: https://youtu.be/9Va0MNVjdcE
- Isle of Man TT: https://www.iomtt.com/
- Lewis feared he would crash: https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/hamilton-admits-to-strange-experience-of-fearing-baku-accident/10321593/
- CTE: https://concussionfoundation.org/CTE-resources/what-is-CTE
- Tweet of the Week: https://twitter.com/mekelly66/status/1534594508519784449
- Brandon Rogers: https://www.youtube.com/c/tastybrandon
- Willy T. Ribbs: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willy_T._Ribbs