A Little Bit of Evil
Elle is in San Francisco and Anna forgot how the “record” button works so this is actually TAKE TWO of the podcast this week. We’re also sorry for the audio weirdness; we will iron it out for next week, we promise.
Do you want to see us on YouTube, dear listeners? Let us know on Twitter or send us an email. Scroll to the end of the show notes for our email address and Twitter handle although you should know them by heart, obviously.
Colton Herta did some bonkers shit this past weekend, but is F1 anti-American even though they love our money? George Russell sure seems to be and we are side-eyeing him bigtime.
We also gave marketing tips to IndyCar, talked W Series, whether F1 and the FIA might be breaking up and much, much more!
Stuff we talked about:
- Our YouTube interview with Cameron: https://youtu.be/sP989yOviOs
- Pitlane Parley: https://www.pitlaneparley.com/
- The disastrous 2005 Indy GP: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_United_States_Grand_Prix
- Colton Herta’s insane save: https://twitter.com/indycaronnbc/status/1525594852280475649
- George Russell being a pompous bitch: https://www.planetf1.com/news/george-russell-f1-drivers-talent-not-nationality/
- Colton the drummer: https://www.indystar.com/story/entertainment/indy-500/2019/05/23/indy-500-driver-rookie-colton-herta-also-plays-drums-garage-rock-band-zibs/1100755001/
- Alex Rossi talking about his dinner: https://youtu.be/0HIR7oxaTXU
- Seb was invited to Road America: https://twitter.com/GrahamRahal/status/1523422470728216576
- W Series stats from Miami: https://twitter.com/skysportsf1/status/1524411588521910272
- A rift between F1 & the FIA: https://the-race.com/formula-1/feuding-with-star-drivers-points-to-a-more-serious-f1-fia-rift/
- Elizabeth Blackstock’s piece on classism in F1: https://jalopnik.com/miami-grand-prix-a-poor-kids-perspective-on-formula-1s-1848907740
- RJ Young’s piece about Lewis: https://www.foxsports.com/stories/motor/lewis-hamiltons-historic-dominance-of-f1-truly-unprecedented
- Tweet of the week: https://twitter.com/MollyFS44/status/1525656788636291072