Will Buxton, Just Be Quiet
Sorry the episode is so late this week y’all, but as you know we are an independent podcast made with love so sometimes things don’t go to plan.
Anyway! There was A TON to talk about this week even though there was no race including some major drama in IndyCar involving a certain ex-F1 driver, Will Buxton being Will Buxton, MIami politics, and much, much more.
Please enjoy and remember to subscribe and share the show with others you think might like it. The more we grow, the more cool stuff we will be able to do so help your girls out.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/racing_incident
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/racing_incident/
Send us an email: email@example.com
Stuff we talked about:
- No Lewis at the Met Gala 🙁 https://www.essentiallysports.com/f1-news-lewis-hamilton-has-fans-down-in-the-dumps-as-hyped-met-gala-turnout-left-f1-twitter-robbed/
- Race Netflix docuseries: https://www.netflix.com/title/81350117
- Will Buxton’s defense of the fake marina: https://twitter.com/wbuxtonofficial/status/1521082506740740098
- McLaren employee drama: https://twitter.com/mclarenf1/status/1520127705710215175
- Grosjean IndyCar drama: https://racer.com/2022/05/01/rahal-frustrated-with-grosjean-after-late-race-tussle/
- Video of Grosjean’s antics w/Colton: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdEHBv7t6Mg
- Cassie’s Twitter thread: https://twitter.com/mama_gforce/status/1521085685960167424
- F1 is kinda doing something for Miami Gardens: https://communitynewspapers.com/miami-gardens-news/city-of-miami-gardens-f1-fact-sheet-2/
- Zak Brown cheerleading Miami: https://www.espn.co.uk/f1/story/_/id/33814285/mclaren-boss-zak-brown-miami-grand-prix-bring-super-bowl-vibe-f1
- Elizabeth Blackstock: https://elizabeth-blackstock.com/about
- Texas abortion ban: https://www.texastribune.org/2022/05/03/supreme-court-roe-texas-opinion/
- Both F1 race directors had COVID: https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/sports/f1-race-director-wittich-duty-miami-after-covid-scare-2022-05-04/
- More sprint races in 2023 (maybe): https://the-race.com/formula-1/fia-objection-stalls-f1s-push-for-more-sprint-races-in-2023/
- Qualifying changes: https://us.motorsport.com/f1/news/f1-to-trial-tweaked-qualifying-format-in-2023/10264741/
- Tweet of the week last week: https://twitter.com/rocketcheddar/status/1517531507690119168
- Tweet of the week THIS week: https://twitter.com/rocketcheddar/status/1520114764596518912